What days are you available for delivery?
What do you charge for delivery?
When should I expect delivery?
When you deliver, can you help re-arrange or dispose of my old furniture?
Can I track my delivery appointment?
What is your “Double the Difference” Low Price Guarantee?
What is your return policy?
Do you have any financing options?
What if I don’t see anything I like on your showroom floor?
Do the items seen on your website change frequently?
Are you open on Sundays?
Am I able to pick up my furniture so I don’t have to pay a delivery fee?
What Guarantee do I have on my furniture when I purchase from you?
Do you offer any type of in-home design services?
What is StarFine Furniture & Mattress Tri-Star Guarantee?
We make our deliveries on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (Deliveries to the Port Bolivar and Crystal Beach area are only made on Thursdays; any deliveries made in the greater Houston area are only made on Tuesdays and Thursdays).
Depending on where you live, our deliveries are generally made between 8am and 4pm. We will always call the day before and provide you with a 2-hour window of when we will arrive. We know how valuable time is and certainly don’t want to have you waiting all day for us!
Our standard delivery charge for Galveston is $119.99. Any surrounding area outside of Galveston will have a different delivery charge. We can virtually deliver ANYWHERE in the United States! Just ask one of our Sales Associates for delivery pricing.
- A StarFine Furniture representative will contact you by phone to schedule your home delivery. You will be offered the next available delivery date.
- We will hold your merchandise for up to 30 days, provided you pay the balance in full. As an additional service StarFine will store your merchandise at the rate of 3% of invoice per month. - Delivery is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- You will receive a 2 hour delivery window. Our goal is to ensure a prompt and timely delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify StarFine Furniture in advance of any special delivery conditions and for ensuring the merchandise will fit through doorways, stairways, corridors, elevators, etc. If the driver feels that any attempt to deliver a piece of furniture may cause damage to the furniture or your home, the driver may ask you to sign a damage waiver.
- StarFine Furniture will be responsible for any delivery damage to your premises provided it is reported in writing on the sales order(s). If damages do occur, please notify Customer Service and they will assist you in resolving your concerns.
- All furniture has been inspected by StarFine Furniture’s Quality Control team. Should you find any damage, you must report it in writing on the sales order(s) at the time of delivery, and Customer Service will contact you within 48 hours. StarFine Furniture may choose to repair or replace any defective merchandise.
We do offer free removal of old mattresses, and charge a minimal fee for removal of old furniture and/or the rearranging of old furniture. Due to insurance limitations, drivers are not allowed to move or handle stereos, televisions, electronic devises, or other personal items.
Yes. click here and enter your Phone or Invoice Number. We use DispatchTrack featuring TruckTracker to organize and plan our deliveries. This GPS based software allows for on-time delivery and gives you the ability to track the location of our truck.
Within 30 days of your purchase from Galveston’s StarFine Furniture & Mattress, in the unlikely event you find the exact same merchandise (brand and model) advertised in print within 30 miles of our store, with the same delivery, finance, and service terms as Galveston’s StarFine Furniture & Mattress, bring us that advertisement and we will gladly refund double the difference. Please note this does not apply to merchandise sold online.
Our unequaled low price guarantee does not apply when the price includes bonus or free offers, special financing, installation or rebates, or a competitor's out-of-stock, clearance items, limited quantity offers or out-of-the-box merchandise, while supplies last items, door buster items, or online offers. Certain restrictions apply. See store for details.
We take great care in helping you select items for your home, so all sales are final once a purchase is made. This notice is on all of our contracts. However, if you are having a problem with a purchase you have made with us or wish to exchange a defective product, please call our customer service team immediately at (409) 762-7821.
Our main financing is done with approved credit through Wells Fargo. We also have second option financing through Synchrony Bank and a rent-to-own option through Progressive Leasing.
We buy from over 50+ furniture vendors! If you are not able to find anything on our showroom floor that you like, whether it is the style or the color, we will order it specifically for you! Let our highly-trained sales reps help you find exactly what it is you are looking for.
Please keep in mind, any time special orders are made, you must agree to a no returns or exchange policy.
Yes our inventory changes frequently, including items designated “see in store,” due to customer purchases and deliveries. If you see something on our website that you want to see in our store, please call to verify the item is currently in stock. If an item is not in our store, it may take 24 – 48 hours to bring the item over from our warehouse or, if we need to order the item for you, it could take 6 – 8 weeks for delivery.
Yes we are! We are open on Sundays from 12pm – 5pm.
Yes you can. However, our outstanding Tri-Star Delivery service is recommended. Keep in mind, some furniture requires assembly which can sometimes become a hassle.
Pick-ups can be made during our warehouse hours of operation Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm. Our Warehouse is located just a few miles away from the store.
When picking up your own merchandise, you must inspect all merchandise being picked up. Once the pick-up receipt is signed acknowledging product has been received in good condition, StarFine Furniture is no longer responsible for damages that may occur during the transport or placement of that merchandise. To ensure the safety of your merchandise tie downs and blankets are advised.
NOTE: You must stop by the store first to receive your pick-up receipt prior to picking up your furniture. Our customer service team will direct you to our warehouse.
All furniture sold from us automatically comes with a 1-year warranty that is serviced through us. After the 12 months is up, the warranty will fall into the manufacturer’s hands. Depending on what each manufacturer offers will govern your total warranty period. Most warranties can range anywhere from 1-10 years.
We do offer a Protection Plan through Montage Furniture Services that you can purchase from us. This plan would be for 5 years and would cover damages or normal wear-and-tear not covered by standard warranties.
We do offer this great service to anyone needing assistance with design services. We have 2 professional interior designers that have been in the business for 25+ years and specialize in designing and decorating homes! Charges for this service vary.
Our Tri-Star Guarantee is our promise to you!
- PRICE, You pay Less or We DOUBLE the Difference
- SATISFACTION, WE’re Not Happy Until You Are Thrilled!
- DELIVERY, Guarantee to Always Be Worry-Free & Convenient!